The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

This is... perfect

Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

That title misled me, I came to see monsters, phenomena and secret research facilities... SCP?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Facebook Guidelines Facebook Guidelines

The animation was great but... wat

ControlCraft 2 ControlCraft 2

Game was too easy, I got bored. You can easily spend all your money on skill points then use that to upgrade your troops. Don't just add powers in a game for the sake of it, in this game they where useless. Art and sound effects are good though.

Tesla Defense Tesla Defense

A simple and straightforward fun game with perfect difficulty that keeps you on your toes.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

Lovely little game, nice art, but it could have benefited from adding some sort of reward for getting the COre, flying maybe? sky islands, mining the moon, asteroids, guns, defending the town from zombies, things like that. It has great potential, you should make a version 1.5

Sparkle (Remastered) Sparkle (Remastered)

The kick is on top of everything, a simple fix in the levels of the mix would make this perfect. It seems you where compensating for a lack of low end on your monitor('s). Mix it again but this time listen to it with the volume as low as possible. Good luck, this track has good potential!

SiriusEmission responds:

Ok...

Midnight - 1st 2nd (xKake Rmx) Midnight - 1st 2nd (xKake Rmx)

Make it shorter and don't let anything repeat for more than 32 bars (like the bass which you repeated for 64 bars in two sections) , you could use that stab in the two build-ups as the lead (or turn it to a bass) from bar #112 onward and that should make it even more banging than it currently is, me thinks worthy for Beatport.

just my 2 cents.

{dj-N} Raindrops No. 15 [MiX] {dj-N} Raindrops No. 15 [MiX]

OUH MAY GAWD!!!!!

ASSOOM!!!! never thought id hear such a remix of halo! damn! i almost cried! WOW!!!