Sparkle (Remastered) Sparkle (Remastered)

The kick is on top of everything, a simple fix in the levels of the mix would make this perfect. It seems you where compensating for a lack of low end on your monitor('s). Mix it again but this time listen to it with the volume as low as possible. Good luck, this track has good potential!

SiriusEmission responds:

Ok...

Midnight - 1st 2nd (xKake Rmx) Midnight - 1st 2nd (xKake Rmx)

Make it shorter and don't let anything repeat for more than 32 bars (like the bass which you repeated for 64 bars in two sections) , you could use that stab in the two build-ups as the lead (or turn it to a bass) from bar #112 onward and that should make it even more banging than it currently is, me thinks worthy for Beatport.

just my 2 cents.

{dj-N} Raindrops No. 15 [MiX] {dj-N} Raindrops No. 15 [MiX]

OUH MAY GAWD!!!!!

ASSOOM!!!! never thought id hear such a remix of halo! damn! i almost cried! WOW!!!

March of a Prideless Victory March of a Prideless Victory

Nice

the song was a bit sad and kinda like a battle field.... but tad bit slow.
b0b3rt... they mostly say if the U.S. wins a war... they give the credit to the U.S.

halo demo halo demo

not much

I only hear 3 different things, on the final one MAKE SURE you add some more things and maybe tone down the drums? just a tad bit

Armymenis12- Lock n' Load Armymenis12- Lock n' Load

my friend likes cereal!

good, gives you the feel of the strong (SPARTAN) vs. the weak (noobs,grunts)

Hyperact Hyperact

Dejavu

strangely reminds me of matrix, idk why. pretty good. but some sounds are unbalanced; one is louder(TOO LOUDER) than the other.

Halo battle theme Halo battle theme

good...

For a scene when two grunts fight. its too softened... like if you put pillows in some sort of way to the song; THERE IS NO IMPACT! BASS! etc.

i give it an 8 cuz its HALO and HALO must be worshipped... (period)